IHG® Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with a promise to provide True Hospitality for everyone. As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand.
What is the job?
As an IT Officer in the Finance & Business Support Department, you will assist with Information Technology and troubleshooting ensuring the highest level of computer performance, efficiency and security.
Your day to day
· Meet with hotel staff/clients to ascertain/understand their needs and provide prompt and professional assistance and support.
· Set up and organize workstation with designated supplies, forms, and resource materials.
· Conducts periodic tests and inspections to ensure all departments are complying with required procedures.
· Identify training needs and recommend actions in order to resolve those needs.
· Assist in the monitoring of all related hotel systems and ensure proper operation and condition.
· Monitor inventory and supplies and ensure that replenishments are ordered in a timely manner. Report shortages immediately to supervisor.
We are looking for enthusiastic and professional team members who knows how to deliver great service and exceed guest expectations & provide a high-level of service excellence to our resort guests. The ideal candidate will have:
● Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification in Information Technology or Computer Science
● 2+ years’ related experience, including supervisory experience.
● Must speak fluent English.
● Working knowledge of local area networks and Microsoft Windows.
There’s so much more to the job than we can capture here. It’s simply about creating great experiences, doing the right thing and understanding people.
What we offer
In return we’ll give you a competitive benefit package including, term life cover, free transfers from Nadi and Sigatoka to the resort and back, birthday leave, paid community service leave, food and beverage discount, discounted room rates worldwide and the opportunity to progress your career with IHG®.
Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to belong.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
So go on – show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests. E-mail a letter of application and résumé in the first instance to [email protected] by 1600hrs, Friday 30th December, 2022.