CPL Group is seeking applications from self-motivated, energetic, customer focused and passionate individuals to apply for the position of IT Helpdesk Technician. Reporting to the ICT Manager – Service Delivery, the IT Helpdesk Technician is responsible to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems as used by the organization.
The successful applicant should possess the following skills & qualification:
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedure.
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role.
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer-oriented and able to work within a multifaceted organization.
- Diploma in IT, Computer Science or relevant field.
If you have the skills and key requirements as listed, please send a brief cover letter addressing your relevant experience with your updated CV. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
All applicants should apply by email only with Position Vacant – IT HELPDESK TECHNICIAN in the subject line to:
The Recruitment Officer – People & Culture
CPL Group, PO Box 1663, Port Moresby, National Capital District, E-mail: [email protected]
Applications close 5:00pm on Tuesday, May 16, 2023
Related Jobs (6)
Education Data and Education Management Information System (EMIS) Officer on September 6, 2023 Contractual