Pepper Advantage Hub (Fiji) is seeking for an experienced IT developer who will be a member of the IT solution delivery for the global team and will be responsible for developing enhancements to existing applications and designing new solutions. In this role, you will initially be focused on building a loan servicing platform for use within the Pepper Group of Companies but with a view to sell the application as a commercial product. The successful applicant will be working within a team of developers reporting to a Senior Developer within an agile environment.
- Experience building cloud-based microservice, container-based web and mobile applications that can scale to meet the demands of the client
- Strong abilities in Google Cloud, Azure (or other cloud technologies)
- Extensive experience in continuous integration and deployment using tools such as Azure Dev Ops
- Experience building SaaS based applications for commercial resale
- Solution design experience, being able to take requirements and define & design the right solution
- A passion for cloud technology, a logical mind set and a learning attitude
- Can-do attitude, high achieving developer that is able to bring their development skills to deliver a world class product
- Self-directed and able to manage & prioritize workload
- Ability to come up with solutions for complex problems
- Strong team collaboration skills and experience working with remote teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle pressure and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to quickly and positively adapt to change
- Ability and experience working with an agile team
Skills and experience required:
- Candidate needs to be flexible in terms of working hours (Ideally from 8 pm to 5.30 am FJT).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2 – 7 years relevant experience
- Advanced SQL Knowledge
- Proficient skills in HTML and CSS
- Exposure to web standards, cross-browser compatibility and building in accessibility from the ground up.
- Solid understanding of information management, data modelling, system integration, development methodologies (including unit testing) and web technologies.
- Possess a basic understanding of project management skills
- Familiarity with MS Office Products
- Familiarity with Visual Studio .NET environment
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Medical benefits
- 24/7 transportation
- Ongoing career development and training
- A secure career with a fast-growing company
- Inclusive workplace culture
How to Apply: Your professional CV and cover letter must be submitted via email to [email protected] which must include details of 3 non-related professional referees.
All applications must be submitted by 30th September 2023.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
At Pepper Advantage, we believe that diversity drives innovation. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply and become part of our global success story.
Related Jobs (8)
Education Data and Education Management Information System (EMIS) Officer on September 6, 2023 Contractual