The position will provide direct IT technical support for the PEUMP project team. Responsibilities include maintaining Project website, coordination of MOOCs and online webinars, production of materials and online resources, and maintenance of Project Asset Register and project equipment.
The Person We Seek
To be considered for this position, applicants must have:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science and:
• Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience IT field, including desktop publication and website development & maintenance.
• Knowledge and experience of Content Management System, MOODLE and other online e-learning tools.
• Graphic artist skills would be an advantage
Preference will be given to applicants:
• who have previous working experience working in regional/educational organisations and understand the connectivity issues within the Pacific region;
• able to meet tight deadlines;
• have graphic design skills and be willing to work as a member of a dynamic team.
Enquiries and further information: Ms. Cherie Morris, ph: 323 2988; fax: ; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is available for a fixed-term period of 2 years. Further renewal will be subject to project funding.
Salary Range: FJ $32,246 to FJ $38,138 per annum
How to Apply
Application to be sent to: email@example.com
Application should be clearly marked as “Vacancy – Position Reference Number, Position Title”.
The advertisement criteria is available on our University website (www.usp.ac.fj) under Employment Opportunities.
Please include the following documents in your application: Academic Credentials/Transcripts, Cover letter clearly addressing key Selection Criteria and Resume with names of three referees, one of which must be your current or most recent direct work supervisor. Referees will only be contacted if you are selected.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
USP is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to ensure that everyone is treated with respect and given equal opportunities to work in an inclusive environment. USP encourages all qualified candidates to apply regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious and cultural background, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities.
Closing date for applications 29 May 2022