Pepper Advantage Hub (Fiji) is seeking for an experienced IT Application Support Analyst who will be responsible for maintaining the system, implementing upgrades and patches, and documenting any changes made to the applications. They may also be involved in user training and education, as well as testing new software releases and providing feedback to development teams. Additionally, IT Application Support Analysts may be responsible for monitoring system performance and identifying areas for improvement to enhance user experience and efficiency.
- Service desk support and troubleshooting
- Provide desktop, server, and network support remotely ensuring each job is tracked with problems and requests routed and documented in our service desk system
- Think critically about problems and possess the ability to work independently but also recognize when a problem needs to be escalated to other team members and vendors
- Maintain systems and network administration for clients
- Communicating daily with clients (via phone, email, and tickets), other team members, and our suppliers
- Ensuring internal procedures, documentation and tickets are up to date
- Take ownership and commit to memory our clients’ networks/environments.
Skills and experience required:
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent Professional certification e.g. MCSE, CCNA
- At least 2 years of experience in a working for an overseas based clients.
- Experience in supporting network infrastructure, including switches, routers, and firewalls.
- Qualifications or experience in supporting and maintaining Windows Servers / Desktops, Active Directory, Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office 365/Azure, Windows and MacOS environments
- Certified for supporting virtualized environments
- Knowledge and experience in maintaining and supporting data storage and backup infrastructure
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Medical benefits
- 24/7 transportation
- Ongoing career development and training
- A secure career with a fast-growing company
- Inclusive workplace culture
How to Apply: Your professional CV and cover letter must be submitted via email to [email protected] which must include details of 3 non-related professional referees. All applications must be submitted by 26th March 2023. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Related Jobs (1)
Manager Ecommerce and Web on May 31, 2023 Full Time