Who you are
You are an aspiring Professional who is looking for your next career move. You have aspirations to join a progressive company and have heard of Ashton Brunswick Ltd and want to be part of its success.
You are willing to take on a challenge and learn from the fastest growing property management and real estate management company in PNG.
You are a team player, a self-starter with an eye for detail and you are an energetic active individual who has a proactive attitude to completing tasks.
What you bring
- Excellent time management skills
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Risk is paramount in all the work you do
- Strong planning & co-ordination skills that will enable the business to be pro-active
- You are inquisitive & have an outgoing personality
- You are solution focused on IT issues and don’t back down until an issue is resolved.
- You don’t like network down time and go out of your way to ensure internet is always up and humming
Required skills and experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint),
- Strong Oral and Written Communication
- Minimum of between 3 – 5 years work experience in information technology
- Tertiary certificate in Information Technology or minimum of 3 years of IT experience
- Trouble shooting
If you think you fit the above description, we want to hear from you by applying please email your cover letter and curriculum vitae through to [email protected] by close of Business on 13 January 2023 and Subject Heading to read: IT Analyst.
Only electronic applications will be accepted
Should you not receive a response after 27 January 2023, thank you for your interest and please consider your application unsuccessful.