Raffe Hotels & Resorts operates Fiji Gateway Hotel, Plantation Island Resort, and Lomani Island Resort, offering a range of products to suit most visitors to Fiji. Nestled in the heart of the Mamanuca Islands and offering an authentic island experience, Plantation Island Resort is a great three-star value-for-money resort for families, couples, and groups. A family-friendly resort where everyone can experience warm Fijian hospitality and make wonderful memories. Lomani Island Resort is a boutique four-star adult-only resort. Set in the heart of Fiji and surrounded by lush palms, vibrant bougainvilleas, and sparkling beaches, this is a resort you’ll never want to leave. Whether you’re looking for an ideal honeymoon destination, a place to rekindle your romance, or a place to fall in love, we can design the perfect Fijian escape for you. Fiji Gateway Hotel is conveniently located across the road from Nadi
International Airport, providing quality accommodation for traveling tourists, corporate clients, and local families.
In supporting the Group Executive Chef (Raffe Hotels & Resorts) you will:
• Ensure food requirements for each event are planned and operated in line with our event schedules and client requirements, inline with budget requirements.
• Manage a team of permanent, casual and seasonal staff
• Maintaining Food Safety & hygiene programs are diligently adhered to.
• Cultivate high performing teams by exercising strong leadership, quality mentoring and sound relationship building skills
• Creative menu’s whilst control and manage budgets allocated
To be thrive in this role, we are looking for:
• Commercial cookery qualification (LEVEL 3 and/or Level 4) with 8 years of working experience in
Hospitality, strongly preferred & 2+ years’ experience in leadership role would be most advantageous
• An excellent understanding of all Food Safety Principles, including OHS.
• Availability and flexibility to work across all event day operations (including weekends)
• Strong planning, organisation and execution skills; extensive food knowledge and culinary skill
• Confident communicator with strong interpersonal skills to grow and maintain positive and professional relationship with all stakeholders
• Display a calm, rational and professional manner & able to to create & foster a culture of respect and grow a cohesive team
• Have excellent communication & interpersonal skills; good command of written and verbal English
Excited about the future and the opportunities this brings: drop us an email on [email protected]
Related Jobs (14)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant