Click to view Tender Document
a) Digital Content Upgrade (SPTO and NTOs)
An important output for Phase 2 is Digital content upgrade. This is an important and substantial activity. It involves updating and improving SPTO and National Tourism Organisation (NTO) websites and other online platforms with new digital content (images, text, videos, downloadable attachments etc.) for travel agents, visitors, media and other partners. A train-the-trainer approach will be used to improve skills of SPTO and National Tourism Organisations (NTOs) as well as selected Industry members in managing digital content, especially image libraries, digital maps and social media content. Once new content has been sourced, it will be added to existing or new platforms as agreed with SPTO and NTOs.
b) Objectives of the Consultancy
The consultant for this exercise will be required to study the Digital Marketing Strategy and work closely with the Marketing Division to upgrade Digital Contents of SPTO and National Tourism Organisations (NTOs). SPTO seeks a partner to refine and activate the Pacific narrative and collaborate with other NTOs to follow the content framework whilst preserving each NTO’s unique characteristics.
c) Scope of Work
In close consultation with the SPTO Marketing Manager, the Consultant/Agency will be required to undertake the following:
• Conduct an extensive Desktop Research
• Develop a Content Strategy
• Develop an Action Plan with timelines
• Provide relevant training to key staff
• Consultant will be responsible for outlining what performance metrics they will use and how those will be reported, which will need to be in line with SPTO’s Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) policy and framework.
d) Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
At a minimum, the consultant will be expected to have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Media, Tourism/Hospitality, Management Studies or equivalent
• 10 years’ experience in Digital Marketing
• Extensive knowledge of Content Marketing and digital technologies
• Strong analytical skills, with experience generating and sharing reports
e) Consultancy Work and Reporting Arrangements
The Pacific Tourism Organisation, as the Contracting Authority for this project, will be responsible for managing the contract. The contractor will report to the Marketing Manager and provide progress reports based on the activities undertaken.
The entire assignment has to be accomplished by 30th September 2022.
Click to view Tender Document
Application should be titled ‘Consultancy – Digital Content Upgrade’ and emailed to [email protected] by Tuesday 29th March 2022.
Note: To be considered for this consultancy, applicants are required to register as a Consultant on the SPTO JobsLink website (www.sptojobslink.com)
Related Jobs (7)
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant