This position will be based at the Head Office in Karsanji Street, Vatuwaqa., reporting to the Finance Manager – Operations.
The nature of the role includes:
- Designing and implementing quality inventory processes and procedures and ensuring compliance.
- Managing overall inventory activities at all sites and driving continuous improvement initiatives in inventory management, processes, and reporting.
- Analysing inventory data and providing analysis and reporting to monitor stock movement, activity, and performance.
- Improving the integrity and accuracy of all stock movement.
- Managing all monthly stock take and cyclical counts and implementing improvements to minimize variances.
Key skills and attributes required:
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Accounting.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in inventory management or similar.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate constructively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure, with a drive to meet tight deadlines.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- A valid group 2 driver’s license with no demerit points.
How to apply
If this opportunity appeals to you then click ‘Apply now’ and send us your cover letter and CV today!
(YOU MUST ATTACH YOUR COVER LETTER AND CURRICULUM VITAE IN ONE PDF FILE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLISTING. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED)
Only candidates with the experience and qualifications listed need to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for an interview.
Applications close at 5.00 pm on Friday 8th April 2022.