ATS Pacific Ltd is a leading inbound tour operator with offices in Australia, New Zealand, and Fiji. ATS Pacific Ltd provides speciality inbound services in all three destinations for FIT and Groups. Market includes UK, Europe, USA, Western long haul, and Japan
ATS Pacific Ltd Fiji office is based in Martintar, Nadi in our new office at Star One building. Our team’s philosophy is based on that we make our future, we work as one, we act with integrity at all times, our customers are at the core of our business and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Due to increase in the business we are seeking three self-motivated person with attention to detail and excellent written and communication skills to join the company in the position of Inventory Coordinator.
You will load and manage inventory accurately and maintain up to date information for Helloworld Travel Limited companies who use the Tourplan Travel Reservation system. The role is responsible for loading annual inventory and freesale contracts for product which is used by the Helloworld Travel Wholesale & Inbound brands in the system. You will bring your passion for travel, keen attention to detail and customer service skills to this highly rewarding role.
• Form 7 pass or relevant qualifications in Admin or Clerical
• Excellent verbal and written English language skills.
• The ability to transfer data into requisite systems with accuracy & detail.
• An in-depth knowledge of Excel including pivot tables, Word, and Outlook.
• Experience with the reservation system – Tour plan is an advantage.
• Experience in the inbound travel management and/or tourism industry.
• Be a team player and work responsibly without direct supervision.
What you’re accountable for:
· Updating and checking of products and information in the Tour plan system related to all aspects of inventory and free sale for all destinations sold.
· Actioning Outlook and Helpdesk emails – stop sell advice, top-ups, amendments and investigate booking issues related to inventory.
· Liaising with suppliers and help to set up train on the use of the Supplier Manager web interface.
· Providing documentation to suppliers on Channel Manager Dynamic Inventory and assist with issues related to connections.
· Ensuring adequate inventory against product in Tour plan.
· Ensure deadlines are met and proactively work to achieve team goals.
· Attend meetings, training courses, conferences, and supplier functions to further increase knowledge and abilities.
· Participate in continuous improvement projects within the remit of the role.
Applications close at 4.00pm on 10th March 2023. Late application will not be considered, and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply please send a detailed & updated CV, copies of certificates, copies of reference letters with covering letter to.
Inventory Coordinator Role, ATS Pacific,
PO Box 9172, Nadi Airport
Or email; [email protected]