Monier Limited the single largest producer, supplier and distributor or construction materials and building products in PNG is seeking to recruit suitably qualified and highly motivated individual for the following position:
Overseeing and managing the costs involving all Monier Limited Operation. You are to monitor transactions, update general ledgers, gather and analyze data, perform audits and assessments, and produce regular inventory reports.
- Month end stock take.
- Inventory variance analysis.
- Inventory management and control.
- Weekly production journal entries.
- Finished stock and raw material journal adjustments.
- Internal material transfer journal adjustments.
- Coordinate with production team in making sure data provided is correct/accurate/accepted.
- Update Product Costs (Bill of Resources)
- Inventory analysis.
- Finished stock reconciliation.
- Maintain Inventory procedures as practiced in Monier Limited.
- Maintain and operate in line with ISO standards and safety requirements of Monier Limited
Qualification & Experience Required:
- Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in accounting or similar related in field.
- 3 – 5 years experiences in similar role.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially MS Excel, MS Outlook & Accounting software.
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines.
- High detailed oriented and organized in work.
- Good written, oral and organized work.
- Back ground in manufacturing business.
- Ability to work extra hours when on weekends.
Applications can be emailed to [email protected] or hand delivered to: Monier Limited office at Saraga Street 6 mile along with Cover letter, Updated CV with current passport size photo and names of 3 active referees. Applications should be addressed to:
Group HR Manager
Monier Limited ,P.O. Box 734, Por Moresby. NCD.
Applications close on COB Friday, 7th April 2023. Position is POM based. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Related Jobs (10)
Payroll Officer on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Accountant on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Senior Accountant / Assistant Manager, Nadi on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Pacific Credit Assurance Officer on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Insurance Accountant on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Payroll Assistant on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Entity Controller on May 30, 2023 Full Time
Accounts Receivable on May 30, 2023 Full Time
Finance Assistant on May 24, 2023 Full Time
Finance and Grants Officer on May 22, 2023 Full Time