This position will be based at the Head Office in Karsanji Street, Vatuwaqa., reporting to the Inventory Manager.
The nature of the role includes:
- Overseeing the stock take process and ensuring that stock takes are coordinated for all sites in accordance with the policy and procedures.
- Monthly Inventory and stock take reconciliations.
- Inventory reporting to the relevant stakeholder’s based in Fiji and Singapore.
- Reviewing and monitoring internal controls for inventory management.
- Continuous improvement in inventory management including through process automation.
Key skills and attributes required:
- A bachelor’s degree majoring in Accounting or Finance.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate constructively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure, with a drive to meet tight deadlines.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- A valid group 2 driver’s license with no demerit points.
How to apply
If this opportunity appeals to you then click ‘Apply now’ and send us your cover letter and CV today!
(YOU MUST ATTACH YOUR COVER LETTER AND CURRICULUM VITAE IN ONE PDF FILE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLISTING. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED)
Only candidates with the experience and qualifications listed need to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for an interview.
Applications close at 5.00 pm on Friday 8th April 2022.