BTR (Fiji) PTE Limited based in Nadi offers outsourced business services to organizations located overseas. We are seeking a highly organized, active, flexible and matured individual to fill the role of Internal Resourcing & After Hours Support for one of our client in Australia. If you are willing to go the extra mile, we want to hear from you!
About the position:
Primarily your role will be to service our valued clients, by filling job orders for our industrial and health sectors during and after hours.
- Handles inbound and outbound calls from Clients and Candidates
- Assist with recruitment process – reviewing resumes and contacting shortlisted candidates for phone interviews
- Ensure that candidates are placed into new shifts and to find replacement shifts
- To Communicate effectively to/with Clients and Candidates
- Providing a service that goes the extra mile with Clients & Candidates
- Ensure accuracy & compliance by managing various clients’ rosters and updating the Internal database.
The successful applicant must:
- Have minimum Form 7 pass
- Excellent phone manner and communication skills
- Computer Literate
- Team player with positive attitude and sense of urgency
- Apply skills utilization knowledge to ensure client orders are filled in a timely manner
- Recruitment experience highly regarded though not essential
- Able to work under pressure – articulate & think outside the box
- Able to prioritize work based on the need and demand
- Be open to flexible working hours and must be fully vaccinated
- Please provide us with at least 3 active referees from your most recent place of work.
- Kindly make sure to verify at least two reference checks that you provide for us.
- Please refer to the Vacancy No – BTR202302 – 08 when applying to this particular job ad.
- Send your application letter and a detailed CV to: [email protected]
- This application will close at 5PM on the 09 February 2023. Please send your valuable information in before that date.