Asco Motors is a subsidiary of Toyota Tsusho South Pacific Holdings and is the only authorized dealer and distributor of Toyota and Yamaha in Fiji. When you join Asco Motors, you will become part of a global company that promotes a family friendly environment and seeks to achieve world-class slandards in all areas of our business. In Fiji Asco Motors is an automotive dealer/distributor, and employs over 300 staff. Asco Motors markets quality products and services with franchises that include Toyota, Yamaha, Bridgestone, Kobe. Massey Ferguson and Avis.
The Internal Auditor will be responsible for conducting dealership, service station, car rental audit process and review. This position reports directly to the Internal Audit Manager and is based in Nabua.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Internal Audit Manager in conducting internal audits which includes Quality Assurance Audits;
- The internal auditor will be both operational and financial-based:
- Conduct dealership, service station, car rental and process reviews;
- Conduct follow up audits:
- Assist in conducting Risk Assessments;
- Conduct Fraud Investigations;
- Ensure continual compliance with the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- A Degree in Finance/Commerce/Accounting or other analytical field is a must:
- Have adequate knowledge in Accountancy,
- Experience in internal auditing would be beneficial;
- Self-motivated, proactive and a team player;
- A valid and clean driving license;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- The ability to meet strict deadlines,
- Frequent travel required – to Samoa, American Samoa, Vanuatu and other parts of Fiji.
Applications close on 8th April, 2022.
Interested persons meeting the above criteria can submit their written applications with CV by clicking Apply Now
Asco Motors is an equal opportunity employer
Let’s Go with Asco!