CJ Patel & Company Pte Limited is a leading Group of Companies operating in Fiji with over 80 years of history. The Company has a diverse investment portfolio ranging from manufacturing to trading and over 1,400 employees around the country.
We are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced Internal Auditor to join our internal audit team based in Lami.
The primary objective of the Internal Audit Department is to add value and improve overall Group operations. This is achieved through bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The position holder will be involved in a variety of activities including but not limited to:
- Assess current business practices against documented policies, procedures and statutory regulations.
- Address all key risk areas of the audit component and take ownership of the audits as in-charge
- Identify potential areas of revenue leakage, cost efficiencies and process improvements through concise and accurate audit points and recommendations on key area of weakness
- Appraise the reliability and operation of the accounting, financial and reporting systems
- Obtain required information directly and indirectly through examination of records, data analytics or interviews with staff
- Participate, as necessary, in the review process of the control aspects of significant new data processing systems and systems revision before they are implemented
- Participate in special investigations or fraud, as directed by the Manager – Internal Audit
- Perform the necessary follow-up procedure to ascertain whether appropriate action is taken on significant audit findings
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum degree in Accounting and Finance or in the field of forensic accounting
- At least 1-2 years of experience as an internal auditor
- Analytical thinker with meticulous attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate to commensurate with qualification and experience. All applications will be kept strictly confident.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can apply online via link https://app.hrmonise.com/job/2121/cjpaudit/internal-auditor
Applications close on 19th August 2022.