- The intern will be responsible for the following:
- Assist with Call Server config, admin & troubleshooting
- Assist with networking solutions – config & troubleshooting
- Assist with Customer support
- Prepare network diagram and documentation
- Perform other duties as assigned
Competencies GDC is looking for in the successful applicant:
- Commitment to continuous learning: Keeps abreast of new developments in own occupation/profession.
- Actively seeks to develop oneself professionally and personally.
- Contributes to the learning of colleagues and subordinates.
- Shows willingness to learn from others.
- Seeks feedback to learn and improve.
- Planning and organizing: Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies. Identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required. Allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work.
- Foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning.
- Monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary.
- Uses time efficiently.
- Technological awareness: Keeps abreast of available technology.
- Understands applicability and limitations of technology to the work of the office.
- Actively seeks to apply technology to appropriate tasks.
- Shows willingness to learn new technology.
To qualify for an intern position with GDC Communications, the following conditions must be met.
- be enrolled in or have graduated from a graduate school programme (diploma or equivalent, or higher);
- be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university diploma programme (minimum diploma level or equivalent);
- No specific work experience is required to apply for this Intern role.
- The successful applicant will be provided with the training.
- Your training, education, advance course work or skills should benefit GDC Communications during your internship.
If you would like to become part of a great team and join an organization that is a market leader in technology solutions, service and innovation then apply today by emailing your application to [email protected]
Applications close on Friday 30 December 2022
Related Jobs (4)
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant