INDUSTRIAL & EMPLOYEE RELATIONS OFFICER -LAE BASE
International Food Corporation ltd, the leading manufacture of Besta Mackerel and Tuna products in PNG and South Pacific seeking to recruit highly motivated and qualified experience individual to fill the position of Industrial & Employee Relation Officer.
The function deals with managing relations between the employees and the management.
Responsible for creating and promoting a healthy inter-office and inter-departmental relationship between employees as well as between labor and management.
- Maintain and assist in developing good relationship between employees and the employer
- Issue letters to late coming, absenteeism, suspension, retirement, etc.
- Conduct research relating to industrial relations
- Study and interpret relevant legislation
- Develop and administer policies
- Handling of legal issues
- Recommend Employee Relations program for approval
- Implement and administer Employee Relations Programs
- Resolving and managing employee relation issues or employment tribunal cases through counselling.
- Consulting with trade unions
- Responsible for coordinating the HR policies review process
- To ensure standard documentation procedures had to be complied with in the process of recording, keeping and filing of certain data
- Had to know and understand all relevant Organizational Health & Safety measures and requirement which are involved within your working environment
- Be able to be transferred or moved from one department to another with compliance to management decisions; or must be able to stand-in for any person anytime when need arises.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Laws
- 3year of filed experience
- Must understand law
- Must have Human Resource Management and in particular Industrial Relations.
- Performance management processes, employment legislation and award provisions and wage negotiations.
- Provide advice to managers and employees regarding the prevention and resolution of grievances, union consultation,
- Must performing workplace policies, include informing workers of their rights under federal and state law and maintaining employer compliance with labour and employment laws.
- Must understand Industrial Relations Polices.
- Report & respond to staff grievances in accordance with define procedures. provision of fair and equitable management of industrial issues and an expectation of the. same from all other interested parties.
- Advanced MS Office skills
Interested applicants, please submit your application through this email [email protected]