Mana Island Resort & Spa-Fiji is a glorious resort located in the Mamanuca Group of Islands with 160 fabulous rooms. We are seeking committed and enthusiastic applicants to join our dynamic resort team for the following positions to be resort-based.
The position of the ICT Manager will be required to manage the ICT Department and ensure minimum ICT downtime time, provide quality solutions, and timely user assistance, and facilitates the hardware and software needs of the resort with the changes in system requirements. Data security at any point should be paramount and to be adequately managed. All ICT issues to be handled efficiently and to be resolved in a timely manner.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- A minimum of three years of experience in a managerial capacity, preferable in a resort environment with project management experience is essential
- Quickly adapts to changes in the workplace to improve quality service standards and work under pressure during peak periods
- Leadership qualities and management skills are imperative for the position.
- intermediate and the above knowledge of Microsoft, Adobe products knowledge and usage skill
- Knowledge of online business and website development
- Experience and high knowledge of resort applications, such as Opera PMS, Materials Control, Micros POS, PayGlobal, T&A, and Sun System are preferred.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Some specific skills needed to perform the job are: Network administration, PC and network troubleshooting, file server configuration, backup systems configuration, network switch management, Server management, operating system, and application software upgrading, Anti-virus, and firewall management, hardware configuration and troubleshooting, resort specific application maintenance and administration
- Ability to plan, develop and execute contingency plans, where necessary
- Circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming
- Preferable bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
1. Interested applicants should send in their application, recently detailed curriculum vitae with transcript and reference letter from recent employer and two referees
2. All Applicants must be fully vaccinated.
3.An attractive remuneration and benefits package will be negotiated with the successful
Applications should reach the following address, no later than 12th JUNE 2022 and the successful applicants will be advised on the date and venue of the interview.
Human Resources Manager Mana Island Resort & Spa-Fiji Private Mail Bag