Ahura Resorts owns and operates the iconic Malolo Island Resort and the luxurious Likuliku Lagoon Resort located in the Mamanuca Islands off Nadi are currently looking for a Director of Information Communications Technology, who will be responsible for managing and leading our ICT strategy.
We are looking for an IT professional who brings with them corporate or multi-property experience. The candidate should have strong Strategic Leadership Skills, good Communication Skills and Inter-personal Skills, along with an outstanding Computer Skills.
Key Duties /Responsibilities
- Analyzing the business requirements of all business units/departments to determine their technology needs.
- Devising and establishing IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
- Overseeing all technology operations and evaluating them according to established goals
- Leads development and implementation processes for the organizations IT systems and department.
- Develops and implements business continuity protocols to minimize disruption to business operations
in the event of emergency situations or data loss.
- Establishes efficiency and efficacy standards, providing recommendations for improvement of IT
- Analyzes IT infrastructure and systems performance to assess operating costs, productivity levels,
upgrade requirements, and other metrics and needs.
- Identify and develop opportunities where ICT can improve overall guest experience.
- Oversees security of systems, networks, and enterprise information.
- Facilitates IT security audits or investigations.
- Develops and maintains relationships with extemal IT vendors and service providers.
- Update and maintain records of purchased licenses and software.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Character, Knowledge and Experience
- A high level Integrity, Reliability, Confidentiality and an attitude for continual learning and being teachable is important.
- Flexibility to work in multiple locations including island resorts.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science or IT Management or related
- Minimum of 5 years’ IT experience at operational and corporate / regional level including at least 2
years in management role in the hotel/tourism industry
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Aminimum of 4 years with WAN/LAN infrastructure and property management systems
- Point of Sale (P0.S) & Property Management System (PM.S.) experience required, MICROS/OPERA
- Previous experience with Vendor Management
- Comprehensive knowledge of Switch, Networking, Cisco, Firewall, Core Switch, Windows Server and
overall Hotel Operating/Management systems.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to direct others according to company standards
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
If you share our values, have a positive attitude, possess the above qualifications and experience, and
wish to work with a growing & dynamic team, then send your application enclosing curriculum vitae with
accompanying references and current contact details to:
Related Jobs (10)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant