We are looking to recruit fresh university graduate as HVAC Technician to be based in Kadavu.
- Adhere to, standard operating procedures (SOP’s) and policies and procedures.
- Perform preventative maintenance activities, inspections and procedures on assigned HVAC systems, as documented and required.
- Perform Preventive maintenance and breakdowns on electronics boards for HVAC units, Coffee Machine, fuel bowser, golf cart, kitchen appliance
- Perform Preventive maintenance and breakdowns on all commercial laundry equipment
- Perform Preventive maintenance on IT infrastructure and equipment
- Work on own and as part of a team carrying out routine PPM, reactive and minor repair works as assigned ensuring all deliverable targets are met.
- Attend Callouts/breakdowns and carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise as required
- Maintain the cleanliness and safekeeping of any storage area, control room, operations room or other identified area or frequented to complete the assigned duties and tasks.
- Maintain all beverage equipment which includes coffee machines.
- Diploma or Trade Certificate in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration or equivalent.
- Successfully completed industrial attachment hours working in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration field.
- Prior knowledge and training with Toshiba and Daikin VRF/VRV units will be a benefit for the candidate.
- Prior experience and training in coffee machines, laundry equipment maintenance and repair will be an added advantage for a successful candidate.
- Must have a fundamental awareness and knowledge of IT infrastructure.
- Good communication and approachable personality
If you are suitably qualified for one of the above positions and ready to join our team based in Kadavu, please apply.
Send your detailed CV, a cover letter and recent PP size photo
Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview
Applications will close on 10th June,2022
Related Jobs (1)
Quality Control Line Inspector – Viti Foods Pte Limited on August 3, 2022 Full Time