Alfa Pte Limited is a subsidiary of CJ Patel Group that manufactures hygiene and consumer products for Fiji and international markets such as Pacific Laundry Bar, Malumu tissues, and Stelow and also holds the manufacturing license for world-renowned international brand Janola. We are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced Human Resources & Payroll Officer to be based in Lami.
Reporting to the Entity General Manager and Group Head of HR, the successful candidate will be accountable for managing the human resources and payroll functions for Alfa Pte Limited.
- Lead staff recruitment and selection process by following an organized and comprehensive procedure.
- Facilitate and manage employee induction and on boarding process.
- Work closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Process weekly wages for all staff
- Prepare time and attendance reports and uploaded in the payroll software.
- Prepare and lodge monthly submission of FRCS & FNPF and required Levy.
- Prepare and submit monthly /weekly payroll and overtime reports to HODs.
- Maintain confidentiality of payroll and employee personal data
- Manage employee relations including performance & absence management, discipline, and grievance handling in liaison with Group Head of HR.
- Analyze training needs and ensure staff training and development programs are identified and executed.
- Create strong staff awareness and compliance with employment and OHS regulations across all levels of the business.
- Diploma or Degree in Management/Administration/HR/IR or related field
- Must have min 3 years’ hands-on experience in both human resources and payroll functions in a similar capacity preferably in Manufacturing/FMCG Industry.
- Strong work ethics and understanding of employment laws, HASAWA and disciplinary procedures.
- Performance-driven and ability to thrive on a fast-paced and demanding environment with multiple priorities.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong computer skills
How to Apply:
If you are interested to join our team and meet the above criteria, please apply online via below link:
For any further queries email: [email protected]
Related Jobs (9)
Business Development Executive on June 7, 2023 Full Time
Retail Processing Consultant on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Quality Assurance Officer on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Business Development Manager on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Product Category Leader on May 5, 2023 Full Time
Executive Officer on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Assistant HR Officer on May 31, 2023 Full Time
RISK AND COMPLIANCE OFFICER on May 24, 2023 Full Time
Senior Operations Manager, ASIPJ on May 22, 2023 Full Time