Tropica Island Resort is an exclusively adults’ only boutique resort located in the stunning Mamanuca Group of islands, and we are offering an opportunity for an experienced, professional, and highly motivated Human Resources Manager to join our Tropica family and be based at the island.
What you need to have:
- Relevant qualifications in Huma Resources Management from a recognized institute
- 4 – 5 years’ experience in similar role, experience in the Tourism Industry will be an added advantage
- Understanding and knowledge of the ERA legislation and amended Acts.
- Experience in providing advice on complex employee relation issues and grievances along with thorough knowledge in related policy and procedures.
- Good understanding and knowledge of compliance, licenses, and the processes.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with creating and implementing policies and procedures.
- Experience in conducting trainings with focus on employee development.
- Able to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Ability to manage high workload with limited resources and time.
- Ability to take initiative, motivate, inspire and promote teamwork.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated cultural sensitivity and awareness, and the ability to effectively work with team members from different cultural backgrounds.
- A proven leader with strong interpersonal skills, keen to motivate and effectively educate and connect department managers and employees on all HR matters.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think outside the box with high confidence level.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send their application letter with a full detailed Curriculum Vitae including 3 recent referees and copies of your qualifications to: The Human Resources Manager via email: [email protected].
Applications Close: Friday 29 September 2023, 5.00pm
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.