South Sea Cruises, South Sea Island, South Sea Sailing & Blue Lagoon Cruises are all part of the South Sea Cruises Group, Fiji’s most experienced and award-winning cruise operator. Offering a range of award-winning products and services throughout the stunning Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands. We are excited to announce that we are currently seeking to recruit a Human Resources Coordinator to join the Human Resources Department based at Port Denarau. This role requires an efficient, accurate and committed person with an attention to detail to take on this responsibility.
- Handle and support the recruitment /hiring process by sourcing candidates, coordinating interview schedules, performing background checks, contracts, onboarding plan
- Update candidates on the status of selection process
- Accurately enter and maintain employee data base
- Assist in performance management procedure
- Prepare and maintain recruitment status reports
- Assist in payroll matters
- Assist in reviews of performance appraisal in a timely manner and ensuring the quality and consistency of performance appraisal is maintained
- Ability to handle and assist in disciplinary related matters in compliant to Employment Relations Act (ERA)
- Assist in the development and implementation of Training Plan and conduct training sessions as needed
- Assist in implementation and distribution of job descriptions
- Handle and manage OHS related matters, meetings and OHS trainings
- Attend to queries on HR related matters
- Assist with induction of new staffs
- Assist in the execution of HR policies and procedures
Qualifications/Skills & Experience
- The applicant must be a tertiary qualified in Human Resources or Management & Public Administration from a recognised university with at least 3 years of experience in a similar position in the hospitality industry.
- Competent in using Microsoft excel for data analysis.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to develop strong, cooperative relationships with colleagues and the department heads
- Creative thinking skills and ability to solve problems.
If you believe you have the attributes and qualification as listed for the above positions and a desire to work for Fiji’s largest Marine Tourism Operator, then please apply with your application and current CV and send via email to; email@example.com or by mail with the Attention to: Vacant Positions Human Resources Coordinator, South Sea Cruises Group PO Box PD052, Denarau.
Applications will close on Wednesday 24 of August 2022 and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.