Castaway Island, Fiji managed by Outrigger Hospitality Group is an award-winning, iconic four-star resort In the Mamanuca group of islands. Castaway Island Fiji is 30km from Nadi In the Mamanuca group and easily accessible by helicopter, seaplane, and fast catamaran. We are seeking to employ a dynamic, energetic & self-motivated individual to fill the position of Human Resources Coordinator.
- Maintains administrative systems for HR management requirements including, but not limited to register of employment contracts, staff information database, staff timesheets, leave requests, performance assessment records, etc.
- Assists the Human Resources Manager with the resort’s performance management system and industrial relations matters.
- Assists in the administration of our OHS Committee, LMCC Committee, Fire Wardens Committee, and Staff Barrack Committee.
- Assists in the compiling of HR month-end report.
- Maintains employee records via the payroll HR system and ensures accurate data of staff is updated.
- Assists with the recruitment process coordination, scheduling, screening, advertising, completing reference checks, and new hire onboarding In a timely and effective manner.
- Process and maintains confidential information and properly document Information for payroll purposes, e. new hire personal information, wage/salary changes, promotions, termination, etc.
- Assists with the governing of our medical insurance
- Ensures all HR matters are dealt with in a confidential manner.
- Performs any other tasks directed by the Human Resources Manag
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Has a relevant HR qualification from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Has a minimum of two (2) years of experience in a similar position in a resort
- Knowledge of using Pay global software would be an advantage
- Excellent organizational skills with experience in providing administrative support in an efficient manner
- Well-presented and has an outgoing personality
- Has good people skills that will enhance employee relationships and
- Is a self- has a drive, initiative, and highly motivated
- Is able to live and work in an island resort
If you have the relevant experience and looking for new challenges, we would like to hear from you. Please send your cover letter, detailed OJ together with a recent passport photograph, and COVI019 fully Vaccination Proof to email@example.com All applications need to be submitted no later than COB 08th July 2022. Applicants that meet the selection criteria will be shortlisted for an Interview.