This position will be based at the Head Office in Karsanji Street, Vatuwaqa reporting to the National Human Resource Manager.
The nature of the role includes:
· Collaborating with leadership teams to understand challenges and opportunities to deliver solutions that will drive a high-performance culture.
· Effective business partnering through robust challenge, feedback, and coaching.
· Building improved leadership skills to move capability to the next level.
· Maintaining effective union relationships and being a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in employment legislation and HR policies.
· Mitigating risk through effective management of Collective Employment Agreements (CEA’s), IR, ER and change across the business.
· Working with leaders to recruit and identify talent. Participating in leadership and critical role interviews and assessments to pressure test the capability and ‘fit’ of candidates.
· Partnering with leaders to identify capability issues and design and facilitate training modules to fill the gaps.
· Collaborating in the creation of succession development plans.
Key skills and attributes required:
· A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a middle management leadership role.
· Proven experience dealing with unions and collective employment agreements.
· A track record in influencing and driving a high-performance culture.
· Mediation and Tribunal experience with successful outcomes (desirable).
· Knowledge of legislation and regulatory language and processes.
· Strong problem solving and disputes/crisis management skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and hit the ground running.
· Competent user of MS Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
. A valid group 2 driver’s licence with no demerit points will be an advantage.
If this position appeal to you then send through your cover letter, a detailed curriculum vitae, three referees – with one being the immediate or most recent supervisor/manager to [email protected] with the position title as the email subject. Kindly note only email applications will be accepted.
Applications close at 5.00pm on Monday 25th September 2023.
Only candidates with the experience and qualifications listed need apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for an interview.