CJ Patel Group is a diverse group of companies across a variety of industries, all with the common goal of delivering world-class products and services. With the head office in Suva, Fiji, CJ Patel Group has extended manufacturing, sales, distribution and service businesses in Fiji with renowned brands and products with significant exports to a number of countries.
The Group is seeking to recruit an ambitious and suitably qualified person to join our Human Resources team as HR Assistant to be based in Lami.
HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT
- Assist with day-to-day HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Officer.
- Compile and update employee records and files (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, events, trainings, surveys etc.)
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews and conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, leaves, etc.) and relieving payroll officer when required.
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Human Resources Management/IR/Management & Public Admin or related field.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role as HR Intern/Assistant
- Strong work ethics and understanding of employment laws and employment relations.
- Performance driven and ability to thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment with multiple priorities.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate(s) to commensurate.
How to apply:
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within a secure and stable business and will constantly be challenged and developed on an on-going basis. Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can send their application and detailed CV to the below email address.
Email: [email protected]
Applications close on 5th May 2023.