SHANGRI-LA, YANUCA ISLAND, Fiji
Shangri-La Yanuca Island, Fiji is set on a 109-acre private island with a causeway connecting it to the mainland making it the largest resort in Fiji with 443 elegant guest rooms. We are looking for applicants for the below position:
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
The successful candidate will be assisting the Director of Human Resources in facilitating the administrative functions of the Human Resource Department. He / She will be responsible for the day-
to-day operations of the department in rendering services and delighting our internal customers on their needs with the existing guidelines and standards set by Shangri-La Yanuca Island, Fiji.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Degree or Diploma in HR Managemert.
- 2 years of work experience in a similar managerial role in the hotel industry.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Well-versed with computer systems.
- Have experience in leading a small team.
- Excellent organizational, communications follow up and interpersonal skills.
- Must be knowledgeable of Industrial and Employee Relations and application of the same.
- Must be able to multitask.
How to apply
1. Application letter stating why you are suitable for this position and include a photograph and
3. An updated resume.
Please email your application to email@example.com by Saturday 16th July 2022.
Shangri-La Yanuca Island, Fj would like to thank and advise all potential applicants that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.