Likuliku Lagoon Resort is a boutique, luxury escape for couples located in the Mamanuca group of islands, featuring 45 bures, including the first over water accomodation in Fiji, a signature restaurant, private function room, two bars, boutique, spa and gymnasium.
At Likuliku the culture is to provide our guests with a genuine, friendly and professional Fijian experience in what is truly a unique Fijian product.
We are now seeking suitably qualified industry professional for the below position with outstanding knowledge and expertise in five star product delivery to join our dynamic team.
Human Resource Assistant
Education: Degree or Diploma in HRM
Experience: At least 3 years proven experience preferably in Hotel/Resort environment
Knowledge, skills and Ability:
- Detailed oriented and organized
- Good planning, executing, monitoring and reporting skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Computer literate with excellent skills in MS programs
- Knowledge of and experience in PayGlobal, HRM and benefits administration
- Ability to manage time effectively in a fast paced environment, particularly ability to work to strict time deadlines
- Well versed with the applicable laws pertaining to employment such as the ERP, OHS Act, and other relevant labour laws and regulations in Fiji
- Ability to work extra and long hours under pressure
- Should be able to manage several tasks concurrently
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Prepare clear and concise administrative and technical reports
- Must possess good work ethics, self-motivated, reliable, team player, friendly and outgoing personality
- Punctuality and honesty should be upheld at all times
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
This is island based position. Please note that only applicants with required skills sets will be considered and acknowledged.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the successful applicants.
If you share our values and possess the above qualifications, send your written application enclosing curriculum vitae, references and current contact details to:
Group Human Resources Officer
Likuliku Lagoon Resort, P O Box 10044, Nadi Airport
Email: [email protected] Fax: +679 664 0014
Applications close 16 September 2023
Related Jobs (5)
Head of People & Capability (Retail) – Central & Western on September 27, 2023 Full Time
Duty Supervisor – Carpenters Properties Pte Limited on September 18, 2023 Full Time