About Australia Pacific Training Coalition
The Australia Pacific Training Coalition (APTC) is a centre for training excellence providing Australian standard training qualifications and skills across the Pacific region. As Australia’s flagship Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) investment in the Pacific, APTC works collaboratively with TVET stakeholders to achieve training delivery outcomes and reforms to Pacific TVET systems. By joining APTC, you will have the opportunity to contribute towards a more skilled, inclusive and productive workforce for the region. APTC has country offices in Fiji, Vanuatu, PNG, Samoa, Solomon Islands and Timor-Leste. The Regional Head Office is located in Suva, Fiji.
The APTC has country offices established in Fiji, Vanuatu, PNG, Samoa, Solomon Islands and Timor-Leste (since July 2021). The Country Offices are supported by a range of services provided from a Regional Head Office (RHO) located in Suva, Fiji.
The APTC is implemented by TAFE Queensland (RTO 0275) on behalf of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT).
The Human Resources Officer Recruitment has key responsibility for providing support and a comprehensive range of services to the Human Resources Manager with a particular focus on recruitment and appointment.
The position is based at the regional office in Suva, Fiji and may involve travel to other Pacific locations or to Australia.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Degree level qualification or higher in related field or post-secondary qualification and demonstrated experience in related field.
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office programs to an advanced or intermediate level including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Sound written and oral communication skills in English.
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgement in the application of relevant policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to work as part of a small and dedicated team as circumstances require.
- Experience in solving problems associated with highly complex systems that impact on the broader work environment.
For more information about this role, please review the Role Description.
Remuneration – FJD36,373 per annum inclusive of 10% employer superannuation
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please ensure you:
- Address all the Key Selection Criteria questions available in the online application form.
- Upload your updated resume which includes the contact details for two (2) referees.
To start an application, click on the ‘apply’ button below
All applications must be submitted online. Please do not email applications.
Applications close 11:59pm Fiji Time, Wednesday 15 February 2023
For any enquiry relating to this role, contact [email protected]
APTC is an equal opportunity employer; fostering a fair, safe and socially inclusive environment, embracing all forms of diversity.
APTC is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnical background, including persons living with disabilities to apply.
Related Jobs (4)
Human Resources / Administration Assistant on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Senior Officer – Human Resources – Employment Service on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Deputy Director Human Resources on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Human Resources & Administration Manager (To be based in Honiara) on March 30, 2023 Full Time