Fiji Gas is looking to recruit a suitable candidate for the position of HR Officer – Recruitment who will be responsible for managing all aspects of the recruitment process including staff orientation and training. The Recruitment Officer will work closely with all department heads to ensure a professional and efficient recruiting process for both the recruiting department and applicants.
- Supporting and participating in the end-to-end recruitment process including conducting reviews of recruiting procedures from time to time;
- Coordinating all onboarding requirements for for new staff and exit procedures for departing staff;
- Assisting managers in determining staffing requirements;
- Keeping track of all staff movements including creating and updating staff profiles on HR and Learning Management systems;
- Maintaining awareness of local market movements and changes through networking and participating in relevant seminars, surveys, etc;
- Conducting training for supervisors/managers on the recruiting process and on interviewing techniques;
- Monitoring and evaluating recruiting metrics and turnover statistics;
- Preparing employment offer letters, contracts, etc and ensuring that these are updated to comply with any changes in employment-related laws.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management or Management with recruiting experience;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Proficient in MS Office and familiar with HR online systems;
- Good understanding of labor laws.
Related Jobs (8)
SENIOR RESOURCES MANAGEMENT (RM) SUPPORT ASSISTANT on February 16, 2024 Full Time