We are looking for a Human Resources (HR) Generalist to join our team and implement various human resources programmes. The suitable candidate will play a driving role in support of the Fiji Gas workplace culture which emphasizes not only safe and efficient performance but also employee well-being.
- Promote and monitor employee programmes such as Employee Recognition, Loyalty Awards, Employee Assistance, Staff Activities, etc;
- Coordinate Staff Surveys including evaluation and communication of results and monitoring of follow-up actions;
- Assist in development and implementation of HR policies and procedures;
- Assist in coordinating Performance Management, Succession Planning and similar HR systems;
- Produce HR newsletters and various HR communications and presentations;
- Provide advice to employees on various HR-related topics such as leave, compensation, insurance, allowances and benefits.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field with a minimum of 2 years experience;
- Understanding of HR policies and procedures and employment law;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of video and publication software would be an advantage
Related Jobs (6)
Head of People & Capability (Retail) – Central & Western on September 27, 2023 Full Time
Duty Supervisor – Carpenters Properties Pte Limited on September 18, 2023 Full Time