Operating from Fiji and the Philippines, we are proud Fijian – owned outsourcing service provider focused on delivering high-performance outcomes and cost savings for many businesses. We have been helping grow businesses-like simPRO, Solomon Power, Vela Group, Jonas Software and many others by. We are a part of the Outsource Fiji and have been operating in Fiji since 2005 with clients from around the world – and growing!
Our core business is delivering professionally managed BPO services through effective project delivery systems and management to our vast and diverse client base. Our talented team is committed to providing our clients with impeccable customer service, reliable and efficient Virtual Assistant services backed by leading-edge technology and a work culture of teamwork, continued skillset development and success.
This we successfully deliver through our refined business processes across co-locations, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. we aim to deliver exceptional outsourcing services across Australia and around the world. Our client’s success is our success.
Currently we have the below opportunity available in our Suva, Fiji Office:
1. HR Assistant:
· Assist with payroll processing
· Submit PAYE and FNPF Report
· Administrative staff leave in conjunction with Team Leaders
· Draft letters, memo’s and advertisements
· Assist with the compilation of monthly reports
· Assist in the administrative and filing of all hard and soft copy correspondence
· Assist with interviews
· Assist with recruitment process
· Assist in the induction process
· Ensure company policy is adhered to by the staffs
What we are looking for:
To be considered for this position you will have:
· A tertiary qualification in HR or related fields- Experience will be added advantage.
· Microsoft Office proficiency is preferred
· Basic Understanding of ER Act and other legislative labor laws
· Sound problem solving and analytical skills
· Highly effective communication skills (Verbal, written, and presentational)
· Well developed planning and organizational skills with great attention to detail
· High level of computer literacy including MS Office products
· Energetic and self motivated
· Able to work autonomously and in a team based environment
· High level of adaptability and flexibility and coupled with keenness to learn
· Commitment to excellence, innovation and continuous improvement
· Should be able to multitask and maintain confidentiality
This position offers a very competitive market rate salary. Don’t miss the opportunity to be a part of something growing progressively BIG and here for the long run – Greymouse Fiji.
Send us an updated CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] before 5:00pm on the 14th of January 2023. We are keen to have you onboard and part of our dynamic and talented team. Apply Now!
Related Jobs (3)
Retail Processing Consultant on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Assistant HR Officer on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Human Resources & Payroll Officer on May 24, 2023 Full Time