South Sea Cruises Group (SSCG) is Fiji’s most experienced and award-winning cruise operator offering a range of award-winning products and services throughout the stunning Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands. South Sea Cruises operates a modern fleet of fast catamarans, an overnight cruise ship, a modern sailing catamaran, several speed boats, and tender boats as well as Fiji’s two most popular day trip islands.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Housekeeper to be positioned at our Port Denarau office. The successful candidate will be responsible for cleaning both offices situated in Port Denarau and attending to any other duties assigned as required.
- General Cleaning of the entire offices
- Trash collection from all departments
- Kitchen and lounge area cleaning
- Responsible for distributing tea rations
- Maintain proper usage of cleaning supplies and equipment
- Responsible for update and reports at the end of your shift
- To perform hourly spot-checks in both the offices
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Physical Fitness as this requires lots of physical work
- Neat, pleasant personality & team player
- A safety conscious attitude
- Flexible hours with working on weekends and Public Holidays
If you believe you have the attributes and qualification as listed for the above position and desire to work for Fiji’s leading marine tourism operator, then please apply in writing detailing why you’re the best person above role along with your current CV and send via email to; [email protected] or by mail with the Attention to: Vacant Position- Housekeeper, South Sea Cruises Group, PO Box PD052, Denarau.
Related Jobs (30)
Head painter| Demi Chef |Spa Therapist |Staff Accomodation Attendant on February 2, 2023 Full Time