KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead develop and manage team to inherit all the existing and new processes to govern their overall service.
- Manage (and assist with implementation) daily operations of the Hotel.
- Develop and enhance the communications space especially online component.
- Co-manage and co-drive all marketing and advertising campaigns and activities implemented from time to time.
- Company’s representative to the Industry.
- Any other duties tasks as required by Directors from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Tourism Hospitality, Management, Marketing or any related field.
- At least 5 years of work experience in similar role specifically but not limited to Tourism area.
- Leadership and management skills and experience to be strong but must be aligned also with company’s vision and culture.
- Advocate of Tourism development in Samoa.
- Must be proficient in English and Samoa, spoken and with the use of emails, booking engines and online platforms.
- A very attractive remuneration package that is tailored to the experience and qualification of candidate.
- Company vehicle and accommodation included.
Applications and CVs are to be forwarded to email by [email protected].
For hard copies to be dropped off at Jet Over Hotel Apia Office, Bluebird Lumber Saleufi Level 2.
4:00pm, 15th May, 2023.
All Applications to be marked as:
Jet Over Hotel Manager and addressed to Aliimuamua Kereti Ah Liki
Jet Over Hotel, Savaii, Samoa.
Related Jobs (19)
Front Office Receptionist | AC Refrigeration Technician | Pool Attendant on December 5, 2023 Full Time