Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
We are seeking an experienced Hotel Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations of our cruise ship on a two months ON & two months OFF duty rotation. As the Hotel Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team of hospitality professionals, ensuring guest satisfaction, and maintaining the highest standards of service excellence.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of the cruise ship’s daily operations, including guest services, housekeeping, maintenance, and food and beverage service.
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance the guest experience, increase revenue, and improve the ship’s reputation.
- Train, mentor, and lead a team of hospitality professionals to provide excellent service to guests in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Build and maintain relationships with guests, vendors, and crew members to promote a positive and engaging atmosphere on board.
- Monitor and manage the ship’s budget and financial performance, working closely with other department heads to ensure the smooth operation of the ship.
- Responsible of the galley operations and knowledge of kitchen operations
- Responsible of all food and beverage outlets on board the ship with an emphasis in guest satisfaction
- Responsible for the housekeeping department by controlling and implementing high standards in the presentation of passenger cabins.
- At least five years of experience in hotel management or cruise ship management, with a proven track record of success in overseeing large teams and managing complex operations.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills, with a customer-focused mindset and the ability to adapt to changing situations.
- Strong organizational and financial management skills, with experience in budgeting, forecasting, and cost control.
- Good knowledge of reservation systems, with preferences in Customlink software
- Knowledge of maritime regulations and industry standards, with the ability to ensure compliance and safety on board the ship.
- A passion for hospitality and a commitment to delivering exceptional service to guests.
Please forward your application letter, copies of qualification certificates, and or any training certificates to the General manager, Captain Cook Cruises, PO Box 23, Nadi or email: [email protected]
Related Jobs (13)
Drivers (heavy and light PSV) on June 9, 2023 Full Time
SOUTH PACIFIC SPECIALISTS x 3 on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Fiji Airways Holidays Products and Services Coordinator on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Wedding and Events Coordinator on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Housekeeping Attendant – Laundry/Rooms on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Recruitment on June 7, 2023 Full Time
Beach Resort Manager / Management Couple on June 7, 2023 Full Time
Resort Manager on June 7, 2023 Full Time
Maintenance Storeman on June 7, 2023 Full Time
Spa Therapist on June 6, 2023 Full Time