Your day to day
Our Guest Services Agents are the face of our hotel and with your dynamic personality and great communication skills you will create memorable guest experiences for our guests every step of the way – from arrival through to departure identifying and anticipating their needs.
This means you’ll be liaising directly with our valued guests face-to-face, creating a memorable check in and out experience, settling of accounts, responding to phone queries and reservations, as well as demonstrating strong knowledge of the hotel and local area. You’ll also create the warm atmosphere that makes our guests feel at home all whilst delivering on our passion to Make Guests Smile.
What we need from you
Guest Services Agent will efficiently and effectively create a friendly and efficient guest experience throughout the hotel consistently. They will support the ‘one team’ approach to deliver the Holiday Inn brand standards.
- Previous experience working in the hotel or travel industry would be an advantage
- Positive and Passionate about delivering a memorable guest experience
- Experience with hotel systems such as Opera PMS preferred
- Qualifications in Hotel Management would also be an advantage
- Flexible availability – morning, evening, weekend and holiday shifts are all part of the job
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Ability to have genuine connections with guests and colleagues
- Team player with a collaborative approach to work
What we offer
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to highly competitive compensation and benefits package – including:
- Paid birthday Off
- Paid study/exam leave
- Some of the best colleague discounts across our IHG Hotels & Resorts for accommodation, food and beverage
- An immense colleague discounts at the hotel
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual.
And because the IHG Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 6000 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the IHG Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com
Don’t quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you’d be a great fit for the job? We’ll never know unless you hit the ‘Apply’ button. Start your journey with us today and let’s #GoFurtherTogether.
To Apply, send application letter, updated cv and certificates via email to [email protected] or drop off printed copies with our Front Desk team at the hotel.
Applications close on Thursday 21 August 2022 at 4pm.