South Sea Cruises Group (SSCG) is Fiji’s most experienced and award-winning cruise operator offering a range of award-winning products and services throughout the stunning Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands. South Sea Cruises operates a modern fleet of fast catamarans, an overnight cruise ship, a modern sailing catamaran, several speed boats, and tender boats as well as Fiji’s two most popular day trip islands.
We are currently seeking to recruit Host/Hostess who will be working on board our modern fleet catamarans.
- Attend to guests’ queries and travel enquiries on board.
- Pleasant personality as you will Meet and Greet Guests
- Manage Travel Desk on board.
Requirements, Qualifications and Skills:
- Administration and financial management skills
- Knowledge of maritime law
- Advanced Computer skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Superior communications, organization, diplomacy and delegation
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Posses all Maritime Short Courses Certificates and SERB required by MSAF
- Well versed with Custom Linc and POS System
- Form 6 pass with 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Recent graduates who may have lack of work experience but with the right qualifications and plenty of positive attitude are welcome to apply.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
If you believe you have the attributes and qualification as listed for the above position and desire to work for Fiji’s leading marine tourism operator, then please apply in writing detailing why you’re the best person above role along with your current CV and send via email to; [email protected] or by mail with the Attention to: Vacant Position- Day Trip Host, South Sea Cruises Group PO Box PD052, Denarau.
Applications will close at 4pm on Thursday 23 March 2023 and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Related Jobs (20)
Product Analyst Assistant x2 | South Pacific Specialists x3 on September 22, 2023 Full Time
Duty Manager / Guest Services Agents / Room Attendants on September 21, 2023 Full Time