Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Six Senses Fiji
We are looking for someone energetic, friendly, discrete that understands the service standards required for the best kitchen service and provide those special touches for our Host Cafeteria.
- Accurately and hygienically prepares dishes according to host menu specifications and mis en place for the host.
- Ability to taste, test and attention to detail with presentation
- Solid knowledge of food production
- Excellent communication skills with everyone including the management and expatriate hosts
- Strong sense of service quality and maximizing guest satisfaction
- Assist the Executive Chef and Director HR to provide efficient, cost-effective service to the host following Six Sense operating standards.
- Produces all the required food items to standard and in a timely manner within his/her assigned section.
- Minimum form 5 secondary education or a Certificate III in Cookery
- Preferably have HACCP qualification
- Fire Safety at Work or other appropriate fire response qualification Minimum 1 year experience as a cook.
- Island based role
If you are interested in these great opportunities then please submit your application letter and CV to [email protected] by Friday 21st April,2023. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Related Jobs (14)
Online Travel Consultants on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Spa Therapist on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Pastry Chef de Partie on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Chief Steward on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Chefs New Opportunity Overseas on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Head Mixologist on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Chef-de-Partie on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Various Positions on June 1, 2023 Full Time