We are seeking to recruit an energetic and ambitious Gold Room Supervisor for our Processing – Operations Department. Reporting to the Refinery Specialist, the primary purpose of the role is to optimize plant throughput to achieve plant production including gold pour and bullion shipments are on target on a shift basis, while ensuring health, safety environmental and community relations standards are set and maintained. Ensure adherence to statutory requirements as a minimum standard.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Establish and maintain Gold Room procedures, standards and policies in conjunction with the Senior Plant Metallurgist.
- Develop tracking systems for agreed to KPI’s to allow accurate analysis of Gold Room. operating performance leading to timely decision making to maintain performance at or above budget or higher agreed levels.
- Implementation of management initiatives in the Gold Room area and ensure appropriate alignment with strategy and the requirements of other departments.
- Actively participate and execute the safety tools, systems and procedures in place to drive safety to ensure everybody goes home safe and healthy every day.
- Identify all risk within the work area and develop controls to minimise or eliminate such risk.
- Ensure all employees and contractors comply with the Environmental Management Plan and company’s community relations policies.
- Train and monitor operators knowledge and skill per the LOP framework to be competent and reliable.
- Identify and report equipment breakdown to maintenance and fix as soon as practically possible.
- Maintain and enforce Gold room and Processing Procedures, standards and policies.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required:
- Completed Grade 10 level education or higher.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in a similar role & exposure in large scale processing plant.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised and under extreme work pressure situations.
- Must be computer literate in MS Word & MS Excel.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Strong customer service skills and demonstrate high level ethical standards.
- Develop a good rapport with all staff at all levels.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make judgemental decisions.
The above role is Hidden Valley mine site based
If you are interested in this exciting and challenging opportunity and confident, you have the skills, knowledge and experience to fulfil this role, then please apply by email to [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Application closes Thursday 21st September 2023
Related Jobs (11)
Industrial Attachment- Industrial & Marine Engineering Pte Limited on September 18, 2023 Full Time
Mechanical Fitter- Industrial & Marine Engineering Pte Limited on September 18, 2023 Full Time