We are seeking to recruit a Fixed Plant Reliability Engineer for our Fixed Plant Maintenance Department. Reporting to the Senior Reliability Engineer, the successful applicant will be responsible for providing Reliability Engineering support and solutions to improve the MCG Assets uptime and reduce maintenance costs.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Use the reliability systems and work flow management processes in alignment with the Harmony Asset Management Procedure/Plan.
- Develop and maintain the site Machine Condition Database making sure any recommendations for remedial actions, repairs, change outs, etc are being carried out to maintain the health of the machines at optimal levels and are available 85% and above all the time.
- Registration of New Plant Items and Develop Maintenance Strategies and ANSI recommended spares for the new plant items using the RCM methodolog
- Facilitate Plant Maintenance Optimization sessions to determine the effectiveness of the existing PMs and Spares assigned against each plant items.
- Verify the Honeywell Downtime Data on a daily basis and generate the Weekly and Monthly Downtime Reports.
- Implementcorrective actions identified through the failure analysis process (RCA, 5 Why, etc)
- Facilitate risk assessment sessions and manage compliance of statutory asset inspections/repairs.
- Coach and mentor RE, CM and Lube personnel
- Deliver basic trainings to the Operations and Maintenance personnel to allow them to undertake low level failure analysis
- Management of Contractors utilized during the Planned Shutdown, Statutory Equipment Inspections, etc
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required:
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Broad experience and understanding of the Crushing, Conveying, Grinding and Processing Processes and Equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Has Experience and Skill in Vibration Analysis, Oil Analysis, Thermography and Ultrasonics
- Has Experience and Skill in Root Cause Failure Analysis on a wide variety of assets
- Is self-motivated, organized, responsible and a self-starter.
- Has Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Has Knowledge and Experience in the Asset Management Processes
- Has a High level of planning, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Has the ability to coach and develop subordinate personnel
- Strong computer literacy skills in Microsoft Office Tools – Excel, Word, Projects, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
- Must have a PNG driving license class 3 and 6
The above role is Hidden Valley mine site based
If you are interested in this exciting and challenging opportunity and confident, you have the skills, knowledge and experience to fulfil this role, then please apply by email to [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Application closes Wednesday 13th September, 2023
Related Jobs (13)
Industrial Attachment- Industrial & Marine Engineering Pte Limited on September 18, 2023 Full Time