Carpenters Motors, a division of Carpenters Fiji Pte Limited and a recognized leader in the Motoring Industry in Fiji, is seeking applications from interested candidates for the Heavy/Light Automotive Technician position to be based in our Light/Heavy Mechanical Repairs Workshop in Suva. If you believe you are ready to join our dynamic team we want to hear from you!
- Perform maintenance and repair on customer vehicles.
- Carrying out periodic maintenance service and general repairs.
- Identify Mechanical or Electrical problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
- Perform basic auto care and maintenance tasks such as oil changes, fluid level checks, and tyre rotation.
- Test the functionality of parts and systems.
- Verify vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Maintain vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Ensure all customers’ requests on the repair order are completed to a high quality standard.
- Achieve monthly productivity and efficiency targets.
- Qualified Automotive Technician or relative automotive certificate.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience preferred.
- Experience with necessary aspects of vehicle mechanisms and systems
- A driven self-starter that works as part of the team.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of customer service and needs
- Able to understand and carry out directions given by supervisor.
- Driving license with clean record.
How to Apply
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you! Written Application and detailed CV can be submitted on sptojobslink.com by clicking on “Apply Now” or emailed to email@example.com
Applications close at 4.00pm on Friday 29th April, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.