Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Carpenters Fiji Pte Limited
A DIVISION OF CARPENTERS FIJI PTE LIMITED
Carpenters Shipping is a well-established shipping & customs agency, freight forwarding and heavy transport and logistics business. We are seeking to employ experienced and proactive individuals for the following positions to be based in Suva, Nadi and Lautoka.
- Execute and maintain delivery documents.
- Assist with loading/unloading of goods.
- Ensure cargo are secured before transportation. Perform daily safety and maintenance check on the vehicle.
- A good team player with capability to work long hours including weekends, as and when required with a “Can do” attitude.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2‐3 years of relevant work experience in a similar role with extensive driving experience.
- Possess clean and valid driver’s license.
- A level of physical fitness as required to complete role requirements
If you fit the criteria for the above position and are interested in an excellent career opportunity, please send written application with resume stating qualifications and experience to following email address: [email protected] or forward to the undermentioned address with subject marked VACANCY and position applied for.
The General Manager
C/- Carpenters Shipping
Private Mail Bag, Suva
Related Jobs (7)
SHIPPING DOCUMENTATION – OFFICER (LAE) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
REEFER TECHNICIAN (LAE) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
TRAILER DRIVERS (POM) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
ALLOCATOR, SUPPLY CHAIN (QUARRIES) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Carptrac – Heavy Mobile Plant Technician (West) on May 22, 2023 Full Time
Pilot Positions in Air Niugini on May 2, 2023 Full Time