British American Tobacco (BAT) is a market leading global organization with a long-established history and a bright and dynamic future. As proud leaders in over 180 markets worldwide, BAT has an abundance of unique opportunities. For the right person, it is the perfect place to forge a truly exceptional global career.
BAT Samoa is seeking to recruit an experienced, dynamic, and passionate individual in the
Head of Trade role within the Marketing team. The role is responsible for the delivery of key elements of development and implementation of marketing initiatives within the Marketing team.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the role will require the following key accountabilities and
- Proactively manage the Samoa marketing function to grow volume and share in strategic channels and segments across the markets.
- Proactively manage marketing efficiency and productivity through continuous improvement in marketing resource allocation and planning.
- Drive the delivery of strategic projects within Samoa and the Area.
- Develop and implement agreed annual business plans and budgets including “stretch” initiatives.
- Establish personal leadership agendas for self and marketing management to ensure the development of the organization is progressed through coaching and development and leadership behaviors are role modelled by the marketing management team.
- Manage the delivery of key strategic initiatives or projects within the required quality, time and budget constraints, ensuring that resources are effectively allocated in the process.
Qualifications and Essential Attributes:
- A minimum of 7 years of working experience in a global FMCG or similar dynamic working environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing or equivalent discipline.
- Well-developed Brand and Trade marketing, leadership, managerial and multicultural skills.
- Proven ability to build and develop sound competitive marketing and business plans to achieve long and short-term objectives.
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills in order to build effective and optimal
relationships with stakeholders.
- Preferably, degree qualified in a Marketing related discipline or relevant experience in similar roles.
- Proven track record in leading large teams.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced organization and develop a high performing team.
- An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Applications for this position should include a current resume and an outline of your proven experience to carry out the role and how you meet the criteria above.
When you join BAT Samoa, you’ll be able to take advantage of a range of benefits including flexible working arrangements, leadership and development programs.
Related Jobs (3)
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant