Head of Retail will contribute to the development, implementation, monitoring and review of business strategy for Post Fiji PTE Ltd to maximise the net profit by driving sales and controlling costs at regional level. The role requires a dynamic leader who can build, motivate high performing teams through the effective leadership in line with management and retail staff.
Summary of Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Provide strategic retail direction and support to achieve business targets
- Lead the sales teams to effectively implement and achieve all sales targets and related programs
- Develop trade channels, national account strategies and ensure its implementation through cycle and planning process to meet volume objectives
- Need to ensure on going consumer behavior research and analysis
- Explore new business opportunities
- Manage retail shops of Post Fiji Pte Ltd
Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 6 years relevant experience in a senior role with a FMCG Company
- Provide strategic leadership
- Develop business plans to achieve short and long term objectives
- Must be results driven
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Build effective and optimal relationships with stakeholders
Vacancy No: 18/23
How to Apply?
Only applications submitted through the online recruitment portal will be accepted.
For full details of the vacancies and to apply, please visit:
Applications close: 4:00pm Friday 17th March, 2023.
Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted by Post Fiji Pte Limited, your application has not been successful and we thank you for your interest in applying.
Post Fiji Pte. Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested candidates can apply here
Related Jobs (8)
General Manager – Builder Developer – South Pacific on February 21, 2024 Full Time
SENIOR SERVICE ASSISTANT, ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE CENTRES on February 20, 2024 Full Time