Applications are invited from qualified, dedicated and experienced personnel for this position reporting to the Chief Information Officer and based at Level 2 Joske Street Building, Suva .
The successful candidate will oversee the Bank’s technology project implementations from the initiation phase until closure, ensuring project requirements and scope are delivered on time and within the approved budget. This involves the day to day operations including feasibility studies, business process development, stakeholder
management and sign-offs. The person will also be required to update the project management reports and provide regular updates to the Executive team.
1. Lead and champion the Project Management Office function.
2. Assess PMO staff capability, develop benchmarks and facilitate training and development.
3. Review and maintain frameworks, methodologies and tools against industry best practice.
4. Assess and report opportunities and threats.
5. Review and forecast project supply and demand requirements, report findings and communicate possible impacts and justify resourcing decisions to senior management.
6. Provide visibility of the performance of projects.
7. Manage deliverables and resources of assigned projects to completion ensuring the quality of all deliverables are in line with the objectives of the project business plan and all legal and regulatory requirements are met.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
• A University Degree with some project management qualifications.
• Minimum 6 years’ people and project management experience.
• Proven experience in managing multiple projects.
• Good financial acumen.
• Leadership by example, with the ability to think and work strategically using initiative and taking ownership.
• Professional and target oriented with ability to work with minimum supervision and meet strict deadlines.
• Aptitude to identify key issues and recommend solutions to management.
This is a demanding yet satisfying role within a growing organization and an appropriate salary package will be negotiated to secure a high caliber candidate.
Forward your application with your CV including at least three references to:
Head of Talent Management
Level 12, Suva Central Building
Cnr Renwick and Pratt Street
Applications may also be emailed to [email protected].
Applications close at 4pm on Friday 08 September 2023. For further information, please contact Angelin Chen – Head of Talent Management, on phone 3234460.