Summary of Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
• Manage and Head the E-commerce project and Digitization program along with traditional ICT functions.
• Ensure that there is maximum returns from the E-shop e-commerce platform.
• Manage and Head the Mobile application development projects.
• Manage the e-channels in relation to PFL’s e-commerce and mobile app platforms.
• Management of the ICT infrastructure and responsible for delivering ICT solutions and project managing their implementation.
• Management of information and communication technology, networks and computer systems.
• Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, ICT-related policies and procedures.
• Ensure that work and projects are delivered within agreed budgets.
• Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
• Accountable for the provision of all infrastructure systems & support services, servers, LAN, telecommunications, remote access and desktop support.
• Configuring Routers and Switches, fault diagnostics on existing equipment.
• Maintain up-to-date & accurate ICT systems & process documentation.
• Maintain accurate asset registers of physical and digital ICT assets.
• Responsible for software updates across the whole infrastructure.
• Manage and provide a program of ICT training to staff, including provision of documentation and user guides.
• Procure, develop and maintain communication systems including email, mobile phones and website, ensuring innovation, effective and practical solutions whilst obtaining best value.
• Undertake project management, procurement and planning for ICT activities.
Qualifications & Experience:
• A minimum of a Degree in Information System. A Masters Degree in the same area is desirable.
• A minimum of five years of technical or commercial experience as an ICT professional with expertise in Technology, Hardware, Applications, Networking and E-commerce management.
• Business operational skills, digital marketing and advanced resource management capabilities.
• Strong communicator with ability to inspire and manage E-commerce and hardware team.
• Proven ability to build and develop sound business plans to achieve long and short term objectives.
• Strong understanding and practical ability with respect to organizational digitization program with change management skills.
• Display strong leadership and be a key team leader and possess excellent people management skills.
Vacancy No.: 16/22
Applicants must complete the Employment Application Form available from www.postfiji.com.fj and have it sent to the address below:
“Vacancy Number: Title”
Head of Human Resources
Post Fiji Pte. Limited
P O Box 40
Or electronically to: [email protected]
Applications close: 4:00pm Friday 15th April, 2022.
Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted by Post Fiji Pte Limited, your application has not been successful and we thank you for your interest in applying.
Post Fiji Pte. Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Related Jobs (7)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant