Summary of Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Establish customer service standards and guidelines and monitors service performance
• Communicate and provide guidance to staff to meet organizational objectives.
• Oversee development of work plans, work processes and service policies, revising them as needed.
• Ensure availability of technical support and training.
• Monitor and evaluate technological operating platform. Participate in resolving system issues and in implementing technological changes.
• Ensure compliance with legislative requirements affecting courier business.
• Facilitates an Operations Committee aimed at involving staff in day to day business issues to encourage staff empowerment and service quality improvement.
• Establish goals, deadlines and priorities for the business in line with Corporate Plan.
• Oversee development and strengthening of business relationships with customers. Ensure that customer complaints are addressed and tracked.
• Provide analysis and reports of business operations as requested by the Board, including reports on sales, marketing, pricing.
• Ensure that the physical office space and amenities are adequate for the requirements of both business and health and safety regulations.
• Participate in managing and planning the budget and organizational finances, as requested and as needed by Executive Management. Monitor expenditures and flags issues as they arise.
• Update EMS Operational Guide with up to date information.
• Oversee the functions of IPS.Post with fully fledged import and export events.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
• A minimum of a Degree in Management or relevant. A Masters Degree is desirable.
• A minimum of eight years of experience in similar position.
• Have an understanding and knowledge of Consumer behavior
• Have sound knowledge of MS Office and similar.
• Must have vast knowledge of the Universal Postal Union rules and regulations.
• Should be capable, keen and enthusiastic and able to plan, manage and develop the service.
• Should be able to ‘sell’ ideas and concepts through effective communication with peers, senior administrative people, and operative staff and officials of large organizations.
• Proven Supervisory skills
Applicants must complete the Employment Application Form available from www.postfiji.com.fj and have it sent to the address below:
“Vacancy Number: Title”
Head of Human Resources
Post Fiji Pte. Limited
P O Box 40
Or electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 4:00pm Friday 15th April, 2022.
Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted by Post Fiji Pte Limited, your application has not been successful and we thank you for your interest in applying.
Post Fiji Pte. Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Related Jobs (1)
Quality Control Line Inspector – Viti Foods Pte Limited on August 3, 2022 Full Time