An exciting vacancy has arisen for a Head Housekeeper within this bespoke hotel situated opposite Fiji’s International Airport. Fiji Gateway Hotel, beautifully nestled amongst vibrant bougainvillaea’s plays host to exquisite meetings, luxury guest stays and events throughout the year.
Reporting directly to the Hotel Manager, we need someone with :
- Lead & oversee the delivery of a high standard of cleanliness & to be able to instil these across the team at large.
- Lead a team of housekeeping attendants, uplifting capability and Learning opportunities
- Stock control and ordering; accountable and responsible for maintaining a safety culture (following all SOP’s, Policies and Procedures) as set out by the Hotel Manager
- Clean and maintain all common areas of the Hospitality facilities. This is to include, but not limited to, floors, doors, hallways, shampooing carpets and entrances
- Report to management any guest infractions in relation to property damage or guest rules
- Maintain a correct count of all rooms cleaned in the Hotel
- Accountable and responsible for ensuring rooms are in compliance with hotel standards
- Maintain a clean and well-organized housekeeping cart which is to be equipped with necessary PPE
- Exceed our guests needs by providing world- class customer service
- Maintain a correct count of all rooms cleaned and 100% check before released to our guests
- Additional duties may be assigned by the Hotel manager
You will have:
- Previous housekeeping & management experience, in a similar sized hotel would be most favourable
- Ideally tertiary qualified with Immaculate communication and organisational skills & good command of verbal and written English
- A welcoming, friendly and outgoing manner and have the ability to develop and motivate your team; great team player and the ability to work across the Hotel ExCoM.
- Worked within a management capacity in the hospitality industry or a similar customer service sector.
- Excellent people management skills and will have an understanding of rotas and schedules
- A high level of attention to detail and demonstrate high levels of quality.
- A hands on approach needed – to support the front line team and potentially clean rooms.
- Flexible working hours, including weekends depending on business needs.
- Self-starter qualities, be ambitious, passionate with excellent leadership qualities
Share your CV with us : firstname.lastname@example.org Expires June 24th, 2022