Navini Island, a boutique resort in the Mamanuca Islands, is looking for an enthusiastic person to join our dedicated team to fulfil the position of Head Chef.
· Controlling and directing the food preparation process
· Producing high quality dishes in both design and taste
· Ensuring all food is prepared as per food preparation requirements
· Managing, training and working closely with Kitchen Staff
· Determining food inventory needs, stocking and ordering
· Responsible for ensuring the kitchen meets all regulations including food safety and sanitisation
· Formal culinary training and Trade Diploma in Culinary Arts
· Minimum 3 years cooking experience as a head chef preferably in a 5 star island resort
· Exceptional proven ability of kitchen management
· Must be adaptable and have a desire to learn
This position offers competitive starting salary, island based with accommodation and meals provided.
Please email your application letter, CV, copies of qualifications, references, passport size photo, and vaccination card to: email@example.com. Successful persons will be required to produce a police clearance. Closing date 10th August 2022.