Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Tropica Island Resort
Tropica Island Resort, an adult’s only boutique resort located on the island of Malolo in the magnificent Mamanuca Group of islands is looking for an experienced Head Chef to lead our culinary team on the island.
- Fully qualified Chef with a minimum of 5 years in a 4-to-5-star resort environment in a similar role
- Relevant qualifications in culinary art or similar in discipline
- In depth knowledge of Food and Beverage trends relating to ingredients, cooking & menu styles, Resort style offerings and presentation.
- Proven experience in designing and costing menus.
- In depth knowledge of local ingredients and cuisine, including knowledge on seasonal availability for fruit, vegetables and seafood.
- In depth knowledge of Food Safety and Hygiene, HACCP procedures and Kitchen specific compliance protocols
- Creative with strong technical cooking skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with guests and colleagues.
- Strong business acumen skills specifically relating to the Food & Beverage industry. These skills to include Budgeting, Forecasting, Cost Controls, Payroll Management and Expense Tracking
- Excellent communication skills with proven organisational and administrative skills
- Proven track record of training, motivating and leading successful Kitchen Teams
How to Apply
Please submit your application letter with a detailed curriculum vitae (including 3 recent referees) and copies of your qualifications to: The Human Resources Manager, Tropica Island Resort, P.O.Box 11660 Nadi Airport or email: [email protected]
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (13)
Various Positions on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Human Resource Manager on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Team Leader Cabin Crew on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Barman / Barista on May 30, 2023 Full Time
Food & Beverage Attendant on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Premier Services Associate on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Commis Chef / Dive Instructor on May 26, 2023 Full Time
Guest Relations Officer on May 24, 2023 Full Time