We are looking for highly skilled and qualified individuals to join our Maintenance Team!
The successful candidate must have extensive experience as a maintenance carpenter/ handyman or trades person with maturity and ability to carry out general maintenance on commercial property.
- Advance skills in carpentry, joinery, painting, plumbing, tiling and Gib work.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in general maintenance.
- Trade Certificate in Carpentry and Plumbing will be an added advantage.
- Reliable and efficient person.
- Must be good with tools and have an eye for detail.
- Be a team player and be willing to work odd hours.
Applications can be emailed to [email protected] .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.